Monday, November 30, 2015

YOU'RE INVITED!




































MARK YOUR CALENDARS!

WE WILL BE SPEAKING 
at the Textile Study Group of New York 
at 7pm on Wednesday, December 16, 2015.

Location:
The Community Church of New York
40 East 35th Street 
(between Park Avenue South and Madison Avenue)
Entrance is at street level, far right side of main church entrance; door is marked #40.

Admission:
Free for members
$10 for general admission
$5 for students
For information or for seats,  
please email info@tsgny.org

It's everything you ever wanted to know about the Idiosyncratic Fashionistas!  We hope to see you there.

Jean & Valerie


2 comments:

  1. How I wish I could fly in for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could attend, but my bank account says no. I'm sure you'll be very entertaining!

    ReplyDelete